- 2 jars Chiquetaille de Morue Pimentée 200g Ti’ Délice
- 150g flour
- 1/2 CàC baking soda
- 200 ml water
- 1 sprig chopped parsley
- 1 branch of chiseled cive
- Frying oil
PREPARATION TIME: 10 min
CUISSON: 20 min
- Pour the Chiquetaille jar into a bowl, add the parsley and chiseled cive, mix.
- Mix and stir in flour and baking soda. Mix and stir in cold water.
- Give one last spoon round and your dough is ready.
- Heat the frying oil, place 1 CàC of dough in the hot oil.
- Once golden, it will take about 3-4 minutes, remove the accras in the oil and then place them on paper towels and enjoy